How do Pick ‘n Save digital coupons work?
Pick ‘n Save is a popular shopping destination in Wisconsin, with over 100 different shops in this state.
Like other popular regional retail providers, Pick ‘n Save provides digital coupons designed for shoppers like you.
Understanding their options ensures that you not only know how to clip their coupons but can use them in a way that will save you money with each visit.
Pick ‘n Save Digital Coupon Policy
The policy for accepting Pick ‘n Save digital coupons is fairly simple to understand.
This store provides a multitude of digital coupons and restricts you only in a handful of ways. Just a few of the rules that you need to consider before using these deals include:
- One use per digital coupon
- Digital reproductions of coupons are not accepted
- Only 150 coupons can be loaded at one time
- Storage managers can refuse to accept any digital coupon
Most Pick ‘n Save store managers will accept digital coupons from any shopper.
However, they may refuse a shopper if they are rude or aggressive about their coupon acceptance.
They may also decline to accept a coupon for any other reason – the manager has full carte blanche to decide when they want to accept coupons and when they want to refuse them instead.
Loading Pick ‘n Save Coupons
Once you sign up for a Pick ‘n Save digital profile, download the app, and receive your loyalty card, you can load coupons on your card every time you shop.
This simple process will ensure that you don’t forget any deals when you go to a local Pick ‘n Save near you:
- Open your Pick ‘n Save app
- Navigate to the coupon sections
- Select any coupons that you want to load onto your app
- Track your coupons when you go shopping
- Find items that you have on your app’s coupons
- Scan your loyalty card at the register to automatically apply the coupons
This simple process helps to ensure that you get the deals you want to use and minimizes the amount of paper you have to clip before each shopping trip.
Remember, though, that digital coupons cannot be stacked with paper coupons, so you need to pick which deal is the best.
And remember: digital coupons are one-time use only, so you cannot clip them several times.
Other Things You Can Do With Pick ‘n Save’s Loyalty App
Although you can use your loyalty app to clip coupons for each Pick ‘n Save visit, other uses exist that make this app a good choice if you like shopping at these destinations.
Just a few benefits include how you can:
- Shop and schedule pickup or delivery from the app
- Create a simple-to-edit online shopping list
- Check out weekly ads and apply them to your purchase
- Calculate how many fuel points you have on your card
- Track your purchase history with ease
- Locate nearby Pick ‘n Save stores
- Find items in stores using a map
- Much more
All of these options on the Pick ‘n Save app are available for anybody who signs up for this application.
You can also use this program to track the savings you’ve earned with the app, which can help you decide whether or not you want to stay very active with it or not.
Digital Coupon Restrictions
Before you use digital coupons at Pick ‘n Save, you need to understand all of the restrictions that apply.
While these restrictions may seem quite extensive, they help ensure that coupon acceptance runs smoothly:
- Digital coupons cannot be used with paper coupons on the same items – typically, Pick ‘n Save limits coupon use to just one per item
- Digital coupons, like paper deals at this retailer, cannot double – as a result, you cannot stack them to make a variety of different money-saving deals
- The coupon with the closest expiration date will be used first on a product, which is almost always going to be the paper one
- Digital coupons cannot be used on close-out items – these items typically already have drastically reduced prices
- Any items for sale under a “Manager’s Special” at not eligible for digital coupons – so pay special attention to each item before using a digital coupon
- If the price of the coupon exceeds the current value of the product – such as if it is on sale – then you cannot use the deal on the product
- Alcohol and tobacco products – as well as Gift Cards – are not eligible for use with any digital coupon from Pick ‘n Save
These restrictions may be frustrating but remember that they apply to paper deals as well and are designed to ensure that Pick ‘n Save doesn’t lose any money.
Each is carefully balanced to ensure that you save money while they also profit a little from the item.