Updated December 05, 2019
- Pack contains 6 Double rolls of white Bounty Select-A-Size paper towels
- Each Double Roll contains 100% more sheets than a Regular Roll
- Bounty, the Quicker Picker Upper* * vs. leading ordinary brand
- 2X More Absorbent* *vs. leading ordinary brand
- Also available in fun prints!
- IRRESISTIBLE SWEET SNACK - Crispy, oven-toasted rice cereal mixed with the gooey sweetness of melted marshmallows for the kid in all of us; No high fructose corn syrup; Ingredients contain milk and soy
- FUN FOR THE ENTIRE FAMILY - Grab-N-Go convenient and tasty treat that's perfect for kids and adults
- NO MESS - Pre-made delicious Rice Krispies Treats, open the single-serve snack pack, and enjoy! A sweet, crunchy and satisfying treat; great pantry staple
- CONVENIENT TRAVEL READY PACKAGING - Pop a square in your kid's backpack and lunchbox; Stow some in your tote bag, car, and desk for any time snacking
- INDIVIDUALLY WRAPPED PORTIONS - Includes 16, 0.78 oz single serve Kellogg’s Rice Krispies Treats Original Marshmallow Squares
- 13 GALLON WHITE PLASTIC TRASH BAGS: Handle daily kitchen and household demands with Glad's ideally sized 13 gallon garbage bag
- TALL GARBAGE BAG: Prevent rips and tears with Glad's unique design allowing bag to stretch at top while reinforced bands through middle contain bulk
- DRAWSTRING TRASH BAG: The drawstring ensures a tight grip on trash cans and makes for a simple removal with a quick cinch of the durable drawstring
- REINFORCED STRENGTH: Backed with Glad strength, these 13 gallon trash bags were designed to handle the heaviest of loads
- CLEANING MADE EASY: Glad 13 Gallon trash bags support an active kitchen and provide a versatile plastic bag to tackle any household or office chore
- Leaves clothes powerfully clean and naturally fresh
- Works in both standard and he machines
- Lower Sudsing formula rinses cleaner
- MEDLEY OF FAVORITES - 3 Flavor Pop-Tart Variety Pack filled with strawberry, blueberry & cherry flavored toaster pastries and topped with delicious frosting
- PORTABLE & TASTY SNACKS - Makes a fun, sweet snack at work, afternoon pick me up at school, or late-night treat; easy to pack in lunch boxes, totes, and backpacks
- FULLY BAKED & READY TO EAT - Enjoy them fresh out of the individual packaging or warm and toasted out of the toaster or microwave. Contains wheat and soy ingredients
- BREAKFAST ON THE GO - Start your day with a crumbly warm pastry filled with a sweet fruity filling. A delicious morning treat; great for kids and adults
- ANYTIME SNACK PACK - Includes 1 box containing 6 toaster pastries individual packages (4 of each flavor), 2 toaster pastries per pack, a total of 12 toaster pastries
- Variety Pack includes 18 bars - 6 Low Fat Chocolate Chunk, 6 Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip, and 6 S'mores flavors
- Made with real sweet chocolate chunks, peanut butter-flavored chips, and gooey marshmallows
- With no high-fructose corn syrup, these bars are a great-tasting and wholesome snack
- Packed with 8 grams of 100% whole grains per bar
- At only 100 calories or less per bar, Quaker Chewy bars are a perfect snack for any occasion
- Ritz Crackers are the American classic you know and love, great for parties or snacking alone
- Ritz Crackers are flaky and delicious with a taste that's perfect for pairing, topping, or popping
- Ritz Crackers make great snacks, are perfect for quick meals, and are a tastey base for appetizers
- Fresh Stacks keep Ritz crackers crisp and delicious, plus they're ideal for travel and events
- This includes 11.8oz box of Ritz Crackers Fresh Stacks
- Includes 1 14 count box of 0.28 ounce Slim Jim Original Flavor Snack Size Smoked Meat Sticks
- Each individually wrapped snack stick is made to please your carnivorous cravings with a bold taste your taste buds will love
- Enjoy this beefy protein snack food for an easy, on the go meat feast that’ll kick hunger to the curb
- The intensely bold Original flavor is prime for snack time, lunchtime, after school or anytime
- Keto Friendly Snack – 7 grams of protein, 1g net carbs (1g total carbs minus 0g dietary fiber), and 0g added sugar per serving
- Powers through toughest toilet stains in seconds
- Destroys toilet bowl rings
- The angled bottle targets hard-to-reach areas
- Leaving your entire toilet bowl deodorized with Country Scent
- Disinfects & kills 99.9% of viruses & bacteria*
- ANTIBACTERIAL WIPES: Clean and disinfect with a powerful multipurpose wipe killing 99.9 percent of bacteria and viruses and remove common allergens around your home
- MULTI SURFACE CLEANER: Now 40 percent thicker with 2x the cleaning power, these wipes breakdown grease, soap scum and grime so you can tackle any surface. Compared to previous wipes
- SCENTED DISINFECTING WIPE: Disinfect and deodorize with the fresh smell of Clorox scented wipes for a bleach free, all in one cleaning alternative
- ALL PURPOSE WIPE: Germs and messes occur on more than kitchen counters and bathroom surfaces safely wipe down toys, remotes, or clean up car spills
- VALUE 3 PACK: This bulk wipe pack contains three 75 count canisters of disinfecting wipes in 2 scents featuring 1 Fresh Scent and 2 Crisp Lemon
What is Amazon Prime Pantry?
“Amazon Prime” has become a very successful business decision for Amazon, which is why they continually expand what services available for Prime subscribers.
Amazon’s “Prime Pantry” is just the latest of these options and provides benefits for those who plan on buying home items using this service.
The Nature of Prime Pantry
“Prime Pantry” is a newer service from Amazon that members of “Amazon Prime” can use to purchase a variety of unique grocery products and have them delivered directly to their door.
Though many household items are available from this retailer without having to buy a specialized subscription such as “Prime Pantry,” users get better deals and cheaper shipping with this option.
The savings here mostly focus on sending large amounts of products to your home at low shipping costs. Each “Prime Pantry” order is created by filling a digital pantry box with a multitude of items.
Once the box is filled, users cannot purchase any more things in that particular shipment. They will then pay the costs for the products and any shipping fees that may apply.
These shipping fees will vary depending on your subscription type and the cost of the items in your pantry box. Currently, “Amazon Prime” members who want to use “Prime Pantry” must pay a $4.99 monthly fee to get free shipping on all shipments.
However, “Amazon Prime” members can use “Prime Pantry” without the extra $4.99 monthly subscription to get free shipping on all orders over $35.
All other orders from “Prime Pantry” will cost $5.99 per shipment, regardless of the weight or number of items that you purchase.
For example, you could buy a single box of granola bars and the delivery would cost $5.99.
You could also purchase multiple boxes of these granola bars up to $34.99 and still pay $5.99 in shipping costs.
The moment your price goes over $35, though, the price is free.
Limitations in Shipping
Although “Prime Pantry” provides users with a broad array of potential items, they are limitations in shipping that must be considered.
For example, all shipments from “Prime Pantry” will take at least four days to arrive at your home.
The size of the average box in this shipment will be too large to send via two-day or one-day options. The price would become too high for Amazon and its users to afford.
Just as importantly, “Prime Pantry” boxes cannot be sent to certain types of addresses.
That’s because these addresses typically don’t contain large enough boxes for the products or because Amazon doesn’t ship to these addresses in general.
They include PO boxes, Amazon Hub Lockers, and APO/FPO boxes.
And those individuals outside of the contiguous United States will also be unable to receive these products via “Prime Pantry.”
Though this limitation may be frustrating to some users, the fact that boxes can only be sent via ground mail has to be taken into account.
Amazon may expand this service to other countries and continents via related websites, such as Amazon UK. If you live outside the US and want to use this service, you must check with the Amazon site connected to your specific area to see if you can sign up.
How to Use Amazon Prime Pantry
“Amazon Prime” is a very popular subscription service that provides shoppers with a myriad of unique benefits.
One of the newer advantages provided is “Prime Pantry,” a unique grocery shopping service.
Amazon users interested in “Prime Pantry” need to understand this option to decide if it is right for their needs. Thankfully, “Prime Pantry” is not a difficult service to understand.
Sign Up for Amazon Prime
“Prime Pantry” is designed to only work for people who sign up for “Amazon Prime.”
This service is one that requires you to pay $119 per year or $12.99 per month, with the one-time year price saving you nearly $40.
People who sign up for “Amazon Prime” receive a variety of benefits, including free two-day shipping on all qualifying items and streaming of music and videos, such as television series and movies.
Members also got discounts on a variety of different foods and various types of items that people without prime don’t receive.
Digital services, like FreeTime Unlimited, are also available at discounted prices.
As over 100 million people currently use “Amazon Prime” – a number that is likely to increase – Amazon consistently seeks out ways to make their service more attractive, such as “Prime Pantry.”
Finding Items to Buy
After you sign up for “Amazon Prime,” you can then go to the Amazon “Prime Pantry” section of the site and start shopping for various food items.
Products included in “Prime Pantry” include various home essentials, like disinfecting wipes, snack items, drinks, different types of breakfast foods, baking items, bathroom and cleaning tools, beauty and grooming products, baby care, packaged meals, and more.
Once you find items that you want to purchase, you can seek out any coupon deals that may be available for each item.
For example, “Prime Pantry” runs a 15 percent deal off products that they believe are appropriate for school shopping.
Click on “Clip Coupon,” when this option is available, to get an even better deal on the product than you would have received otherwise.
“Prime Pantry” users will then note that each item they add to their cart will be added to a digital “Pantry Box” that can hold 45 pounds or four cubic feet of household products.
As each product is added, Amazon automatically calculates how much room your items are taking up in this box.
Once you fill the box, you can add no more things to it and must have it shipped to your home.
After your “Prime Pantry” box has been filled up with goods from its store, you can get it shipped to your home for a flat rate of $5.99 per box.
This flat rate is a big part of where users save the most money with “Prime Pantry”– though some of the items that they purchase in this store may cost more than you would typically find in a brick-and-mortar store, the low shipping rate is more than worth the extra price on each item.
For example, “Prime Pantry” users won’t have to drive to the store to pick up these items, use gas as they fight through traffic, or find out the products that they want are unavailable at their favorite store.
The downside here is that you won’t receive your goods on the same day that you buy them.
And two-day shipping is not available on these purchases.
Typically, all shipments made using this service will be sent via ground mail and will take no more than four days to arrive.
Careful planning can help you overcome this limitation, such as buying what you need days before they are required.
And if users fill up their box and pay more than $35 for a purchase, they will get their deliveries for free.
As a result, “Prime Pantry” users are encouraged to purchase as many items as possible to get the free shipping.
Like with Amazon’s “Subscribe and Save” program, this unique option is an excellent choice for larger families or those who need consistent and persistent deliveries of various goods.
FAQ About Amazon Prime Pantry
Q: Can I add non-Prime Pantry items to my shipping box?
While you can buy multiple items when using “Prime Pantry,” any product that you purchase that is not available in the “Prime Pantry” shop does not qualify for the $5.99 shipping rate.
These products will also not be considered part of your pantry box during purchase, either, which means that they won’t count towards your $35 minimum purchase price for free shipping.
For example, if you bought $30 worth of “Prime Pantry” goods and $15 of items not available in this shop, you would pay $45 for the products, $5.99 for the “Prime Pantry” shipping, and any other shipping costs associated with the other items you purchased.
If the items you bought qualify for “Amazon Prime” shipping, though, you may be eligible for two-day free shipping. All other fees applied to these purchases will also be done separately.
Q: Is a Prime Pantry membership needed?
All “Amazon Prime” members can use “Prime Pantry” to make purchases without signing up for a specific extra membership.
However, the benefit of signing up for the $4.99 monthly “Prime Pantry” membership is the lower minimum purchase threshold for free shipping.
With a membership, you get free shipping with purchases as low as $10.
However, the selection of products is the same, no matter what type of membership you do or do not purchase.
Any “Amazon Prime” users who plan on making many purchases every month may find the extra membership costs worth it.
For example, homes with a large number of family members looking to stock their shelves inexpensively may use this service to get products quickly, cheaply, and with free shipping. As a result, they can save even more money on what can be limited food budgets.
Q: Can commercial services use Prime Pantry?
Amazon does not operate as a provider of products for commercial businesses, such as shipping items to help stock a grocery store’s shelves with various food and home good items.
Shops who attempt to use Amazon’s services in this way are, technically, breaking the law because all of Amazon’s products are not designed for resale and should not be used to ship products to a business’ customers.
The same limitations are true of “Prime Pantry.” Grocery stores that want to use this service to purchase inexpensive goods cannot and must reach out to wholesale providers or other shipping companies, instead, to avoid any legal complications.
Buying Amazon products and reselling them takes money away from these wholesalers and shippers and doubles-down on fees such as various sales taxes, shipping costs, and much more in a way that can be damaging to businesses.
Q: Are Prime Pantry purchases taxed?
Sales taxes on Amazon products typically vary depending on a multitude of factors.
For example, some states don’t use sales tax or have different rates than their neighbors. Your location influences how much you pay for your “Prime Pantry” products in a variety of different ways.
For example, some states don’t apply sales taxes to goods but may demand these taxes on any item purchased from online retailers like Amazon.
Other states may want sales tax for household items that are not food, such as soap, paper towels, and any other thing that you purchase.
Pay attention to the checkout box when you use this service, as it will list any taxes that you pay on these goods.
Last update on 2019-12-05 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API