Updated June 04, 2020
- Irresistible sweet snack - crispy, oven-toasted rice cereal mixed with the gooey sweetness of melted marshmallows for the kid in all of us; No high fructose corn syrup; ingredients contain milk and soy
- Fun for the entire family - Grab-n-go convenient and tasty treat that's perfect for kids and adults
- No mess - pre-made delicious rice krispies treats, open the single-serve snack pack, and enjoy; A sweet, crunchy and satisfying treat; Great pantry staple
- Convenient travel ready packaging - Pop a square in your kid's backpack and lunchbox; Stow some in your tote bag, car, and desk for any time snacking
- Individually wrapped portions - includes 16, 0.78 ounce single serve kellogg’s rice krispies treats original marshmallow squares
- Leaves clothes powerfully clean and naturally fresh
- Works in both standard and he machines
- Lower Sudsing formula rinses cleaner
- SWEET AND RICH: Indulge in the fluffy, moist texture you’ve come to expect from Krusteaz
- MADE WITH QUALITY INGREDIENTS: Packed with juicy, real blueberries for a deliciously easy twist on a homemade classic — Contains wheat, and may also contain milk, eggs, soy, and tree nuts
- EASY TO MAKE: Drain and rinse blueberries in cold water, stir muffin mix together with water, oil, and eggs until blended, gently add in the blueberries, and bake until golden brown
- SERVE ANY TIME: Whip up for breakfast, brunch, as a delectable after-dinner snack, you name it
- VERSATILE BAKING OPTIONS: Use this Krusteaz Wild Blueberry Muffin Mix to make a batch of 24 mini muffins, 12 standard muffins, quick bread and more
- WHOLE CASHEWS: With buttery flavor and an enjoyable crunch, PLANTERS Deluxe Whole Cashews are delicious nutrient dense snacks
- PLANTERS CASHEWS: This 18.25 ounce resealable jar of PLANTERS Deluxe Whole Cashews contains about eighteen 1 ounce servings and features a resealable lid designed to lock in long-lasting freshness
- SALTED CASHEWS: Whole cashew nuts are seasoned with sea salt for delicious flavor
- ROASTED CASHEWS: These whole cashews are roasted in peanut oil for a satisfying crispy texture
- SNACKS: With 160 calories per 1 ounce serving, these roasted cashews are energizing and delicious snacks and are a good source of magnesium
- SIZE: 1.5 Ounce Bags (Pack of 9)
- FLAVOR: Roasted & Salted. Our best-selling flavor, perfect for everyday snacking
- EVERYDAY SNACKING: Perfect for the car, the office, fueling your fitness and snacking on the go.
- CALIFORNIA GROWN: Wonderful Pistachios owns, cultivates and harvests more than 75,000 acres of pistachio and almond California orchards, where we carefully tend and harvest using the latest sustainable practices.
- Gluten Free, Non-GMO Project Verified
- Protein On- the-Go- Beef Jerky
- Good Source of Protein- 9g
- Low in Fat- .5 g total Fat
- Smart Snack- Great for Lunches and After School Snacks
- NATURALLY FLAVORED: Gummy treats made with real fruit and veggie juice*, no artificial flavors and no colors from artificial sources
- WHOLESOME: A tasty snack that is fat free with 100% Daily Value Vitamin C
- VARIETY SNACK PACKS: Fruit pouches in your favorite fruit shapes; the perfect snacks for kids
- ON-THE-GO SNACK: 80 calories per pouch, these individual snacks are an easy addition to any day out
- BOX CONTAINS: Bulk snacks; 1 box, 40 total pouches of variety snacks
- 18 Count Mix Includes: 3 LAY'S Classic Potato Chips, 4 DORITOS Nacho Cheese Flavored Tortilla Chips, 2 DORITOS Cool RANCH Flavored Tortilla Chips, 4 CHEETOS Crunchy Cheese Snacks, 2 RUFFLES Ridged Potato Chips , and 3 FRITOS Original Corn Chips
- Pre portioned Bags of Your favorite snacks that snacks Your Whole family will enjoy
- Individually Packaged for Easy on the go and flavor filled snacking
- Perfect to Pack in Your next work or school lunch
- Our snacks have a short shelf life (60 90 days) so most of our Packages only show the month & day of expiration (e.g “Aug 16” means August 16th, Not August 2016); For optimum flavor and Freshness, we recommend the snack be consumed by the date on the Package
- Contains 40 - 36 oz packs of Mixed Fruit Welch's Fruit Snacks
- Delicious Fruit Snacks where Fruit is the 1st Ingredient
- 100% Vitamin C, 25% Vitamins A&E* (*DV per serving)
- "Gluten Free"
- Preservative Free
- VARIETY PACK: Includes 9 bags of Snaps, 9 bags of Minis and 4 bags of Sticks
- 100 CALORIE INDIVIDUAL PACKS OF PRETZELS: Single-serve bags are just 100 calories and perfect for stocking up your office, school, or pantry
- SCHOOL SNACK: Our pretzels are non-GMO Project Verified and made in a facility that does not process peanuts, so they're safe for nut-free schools
- GREAT LUNCH SNACK: These pretzels are the perfect size for a lunch side, after-school snack, or munching while on the go
- Ships as a variety pack of 22 individual packs of pretzels, all just 100 calories each
- GoGo squeeZ Applesauce on the Go, Variety Pack (Apple Apple/Apple Peach/Apple GIMME 5), 3.2 Ounce (20 Pouches), Gluten Free, Vegan Friendly, Unsweetened, Recloseable, BPA Free Pouches (Packaging May Vary)
- Applesauce on the GoGo made from 100% real fruit in portable, BPA-free, squeezable pouches
- Unsweetened applesauce pouches made from 100% real fruit, kosher certified, non-GMO project verified, gluten free, nut free, dairy free, no added colors, flavors, or high fructose corn syrup
- Convenient snacks perfect for kids sports teams, classroom snacks, family-friendly parties, and outdoor entertaining
- Pouches fit perfectly in a lunchbox or backpack—pop a pouch in the freezer overnight, and use it as an icepack in your child’s lunch
- Variety Pack includes 18 bars - 6 Low Fat Chocolate Chunk, 6 Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip, and 6 S'mores flavors
- Made with real sweet chocolate chunks, peanut butter-flavored chips, and gooey marshmallows
- With no high-fructose corn syrup, these bars are a great-tasting and wholesome snack
- Packed with 8 grams of 100% whole grains per bar
- At only 100 calories or less per bar, Quaker Chewy bars are a perfect snack for any occasion
- A fabric softener that also protects fabrics from stretching, fading, and fuzz^Fights static cling^Softens fabrics^Long- lasting scent helps keep clothes smelling fresh^Reduces wrinkles vs. detergent alone
- Contains renewing scent pearls for fresh bursts of fragrance.
- Infuses fabrics with softness so they feel as good as they look.
- Fights against pesky static cling.
- Helps reduce wrinkles vs. leading regular detergent alone.
- Our strongest formula for tough, everyday messes
- Contains 4X MORE Grease Cleaning Power (cleaning ingredients per drop vs. non-ultra Dawn)
- Powers away 48-hour, stuck-on food in seconds
- Refreshing Rain Scent
- Morning energy - Soft baked strawberry breakfast bars have 8g whole grains per 37 gram serving. No artificial flavors. Colors from natural sources. No high fructose corn syrup
- Rise & thrive - Soft, chewy crust baked with whole grains, a sweet strawberry filling and 8 essential vitamins & minerals for an invigorating start to your day
- Wholesome nutritious snack - nutri-grain bars made with whole grains and flavored filling real fruit puree, making it a delicious breakfast or a perfect grab-n-go snack
- Breakfast on the go - Convenient, travel-ready, and ideal food item for on the go moments and busy mornings; Stash in your purse, desk, lunchbox or gym bag
- Packaged for freshness - Value-sized box containing 16 individually wrapped nutri-grain soft baked breakfast bars strawberry
- GOOD SOURCE OF PROTEIN – Protein is an essential part of a balanced diet and Jack Link’s Teriyaki Beef Jerky is a delicious way to get more. With 7g of protein and 50 calories per serving, it’s a protein-packed snack the whole family will enjoy.
- 5 COUNT MULTIPACK – This pack contains 5, .625 oz. single-serving bags so you always have a protein-packed meat snack on hand! Pack in lunches, bring to work for powering through the mid-morning munchies and keep them at home for an afterschool snack.
- MADE WITH 100% BEEF – Our Teriyaki Beef Jerky is made from lean cuts of 100% premium beef. It’s 96% fat free and has no added MSG and no added nitrates or nitrites.
- FULL OF FLAVOR – Each strip of Teriyaki Beef Jerky is marinated with our special blend of soy, garlic, ginger and brown sugar. Then, it’s slow cooked over hardwood smoke for a smoky flavor. It’s slightly sweet and mild flavor the entire family will love!
- LUNCHBOX READY – Ready to eat packs require no refrigeration and are a great way to get protein in your kids’ lunch (or yours). No leftovers. In fact, we wouldn’t be surprised if they ask for two bags.
- Contains 1 - 16 ounce bags of Blue Diamond Lightly Salted Almonds
- A healthy handful of 28 Lightly Salted premium almonds contains just 40mg of sodium – the right amount to bring out the almond taste without breaking your resolve to cut down on salt.
- Perfect for snacking, they're also ideal for your favorite recipes.
- 3g fiber, 0g trans fat
- Cholesterol free
- DELICIOUSLY CRAFTED CRACKERS - Club Crackers light, flaky, & buttery flavor with salt gives them a great taste on their own
- PACK A SNACK - For your kid's backpack and lunchbox; Stow these crips crackers in your tote bag, car & desk for any time snacking
- A FAMILY FAVORITE - Snack that's perfect for kids & adults; Enjoy Club Crackers with soup, salad, or makes easy appetizers when paired with dips, spreads & sliced cheese
- CRACKERS YOU CAN ENJOY - Cholesterol free and low in saturated fat (contains 2 grams polyunsaturated fat and 0.5 grams monounsatured fat per 14 grams serving); Ingredients contain wheat and soy
- INDULGE IN OUR CRISPY CRACKERS - Order includes a 13.7-ounce box of ready-to-eat Keebler Club Crackers Original; 4 crackers per serving, about 28 servings total
- Light and crispy cheese-flavored cheez-it original, white cheddar crackers and cheddar jack crackers; With three flavors to choose from
- Our cheesy baked crackers are individually packed for convenience and make a delicious anytime snack
- Made with 100% real cheese aged for a bold taste; a classic, family-favorite snack that’s perfect for kids and adults
- A travel-ready food; Makes a tasty bite at home or on the go; Ideal for gatherings, parties, snack spreads, and more; Stow in lunchboxes, totes, and backpacks
- Includes 1, 12.1-ounce box containing 12, 1.02-ounce individually wrapped bags of ready-to-eat snack crackers; 12 total bags, 4 of each flavor packaged for freshness and great taste
- AMERICA’S FAVORITE* – From a brand that has been trusted for generations, Jif creamy peanut butter is made with simple ingredients and has the fresh roasted peanut butter taste America loves. One bite of our Jif spread and you’ll be reminded of your very best childhood memories.
- SPREAD THE LOVE – It’s easy to do with our smooth peanut butter! It is smooth textured and easy to spread with no stirring required, so you can make sandwiches, have a snack or bake delicious cookies quickly and easily.
- PROTEIN – A perfect option for lunch or snack time, Jif creamy peanut butter sandwich spread has the flavor both kids and adults love and 7g (7% DV**) of protein per serving. Plus, no preservatives and low sodium*****, so you can feel like Super Mom all day long.
- MAKE LIFE MORE DELICIOUS – Smooth, creamy with a fresh-roasted peanut taste, our peanut butter spreads are perfect for sandwiches, baking and making memories with family and of course, bites right from the spoon.
- SINCE 1958 – Where there’s Jif, there’s love. We are committed to offering consumers quality products that bring families together to share memorable meals and moments.
What is Amazon Prime Pantry?
“Amazon Prime” has become a very successful business decision for Amazon, which is why they continually expand what services available for Prime subscribers.
Amazon’s “Prime Pantry” is just the latest of these options and provides benefits for those who plan on buying home items using this service.
The Nature of Prime Pantry
“Prime Pantry” is a newer service from Amazon that members of “Amazon Prime” can use to purchase a variety of unique grocery products and have them delivered directly to their door.
Though many household items are available from this retailer without having to buy a specialized subscription such as “Prime Pantry,” users get better deals and cheaper shipping with this option.
The savings here mostly focus on sending large amounts of products to your home at low shipping costs. Each “Prime Pantry” order is created by filling a digital pantry box with a multitude of items.
Once the box is filled, users cannot purchase any more things in that particular shipment. They will then pay the costs for the products and any shipping fees that may apply.
These shipping fees will vary depending on your subscription type and the cost of the items in your pantry box. Currently, “Amazon Prime” members who want to use “Prime Pantry” must pay a $4.99 monthly fee to get free shipping on all shipments.
However, “Amazon Prime” members can use “Prime Pantry” without the extra $4.99 monthly subscription to get free shipping on all orders over $35.
All other orders from “Prime Pantry” will cost $5.99 per shipment, regardless of the weight or number of items that you purchase.
For example, you could buy a single box of granola bars and the delivery would cost $5.99.
You could also purchase multiple boxes of these granola bars up to $34.99 and still pay $5.99 in shipping costs.
The moment your price goes over $35, though, the price is free.
Limitations in Shipping
Although “Prime Pantry” provides users with a broad array of potential items, they are limitations in shipping that must be considered.
For example, all shipments from “Prime Pantry” will take at least four days to arrive at your home.
The size of the average box in this shipment will be too large to send via two-day or one-day options. The price would become too high for Amazon and its users to afford.
Just as importantly, “Prime Pantry” boxes cannot be sent to certain types of addresses.
That’s because these addresses typically don’t contain large enough boxes for the products or because Amazon doesn’t ship to these addresses in general.
They include PO boxes, Amazon Hub Lockers, and APO/FPO boxes.
And those individuals outside of the contiguous United States will also be unable to receive these products via “Prime Pantry.”
Though this limitation may be frustrating to some users, the fact that boxes can only be sent via ground mail has to be taken into account.
Amazon may expand this service to other countries and continents via related websites, such as Amazon UK. If you live outside the US and want to use this service, you must check with the Amazon site connected to your specific area to see if you can sign up.
How to Use Amazon Prime Pantry
“Amazon Prime” is a very popular subscription service that provides shoppers with a myriad of unique benefits.
One of the newer advantages provided is “Prime Pantry,” a unique grocery shopping service.
Amazon users interested in “Prime Pantry” need to understand this option to decide if it is right for their needs. Thankfully, “Prime Pantry” is not a difficult service to understand.
Sign Up for Amazon Prime
“Prime Pantry” is designed to only work for people who sign up for “Amazon Prime.”
This service is one that requires you to pay $119 per year or $12.99 per month, with the one-time year price saving you nearly $40.
People who sign up for “Amazon Prime” receive a variety of benefits, including free two-day shipping on all qualifying items and streaming of music and videos, such as television series and movies.
Members also got discounts on a variety of different foods and various types of items that people without prime don’t receive.
Digital services, like FreeTime Unlimited, are also available at discounted prices.
As over 100 million people currently use “Amazon Prime” – a number that is likely to increase – Amazon consistently seeks out ways to make their service more attractive, such as “Prime Pantry.”
Finding Items to Buy
After you sign up for “Amazon Prime,” you can then go to the Amazon “Prime Pantry” section of the site and start shopping for various food items.
Products included in “Prime Pantry” include various home essentials, like disinfecting wipes, snack items, drinks, different types of breakfast foods, baking items, bathroom and cleaning tools, beauty and grooming products, baby care, packaged meals, and more.
Once you find items that you want to purchase, you can seek out any coupon deals that may be available for each item.
For example, “Prime Pantry” runs a 15 percent deal off products that they believe are appropriate for school shopping.
Click on “Clip Coupon,” when this option is available, to get an even better deal on the product than you would have received otherwise.
“Prime Pantry” users will then note that each item they add to their cart will be added to a digital “Pantry Box” that can hold 45 pounds or four cubic feet of household products.
As each product is added, Amazon automatically calculates how much room your items are taking up in this box.
Once you fill the box, you can add no more things to it and must have it shipped to your home.
After your “Prime Pantry” box has been filled up with goods from its store, you can get it shipped to your home for a flat rate of $5.99 per box.
This flat rate is a big part of where users save the most money with “Prime Pantry”– though some of the items that they purchase in this store may cost more than you would typically find in a brick-and-mortar store, the low shipping rate is more than worth the extra price on each item.
For example, “Prime Pantry” users won’t have to drive to the store to pick up these items, use gas as they fight through traffic, or find out the products that they want are unavailable at their favorite store.
The downside here is that you won’t receive your goods on the same day that you buy them.
And two-day shipping is not available on these purchases.
Typically, all shipments made using this service will be sent via ground mail and will take no more than four days to arrive.
Careful planning can help you overcome this limitation, such as buying what you need days before they are required.
And if users fill up their box and pay more than $35 for a purchase, they will get their deliveries for free.
As a result, “Prime Pantry” users are encouraged to purchase as many items as possible to get the free shipping.
Like with Amazon’s “Subscribe and Save” program, this unique option is an excellent choice for larger families or those who need consistent and persistent deliveries of various goods.
FAQ About Amazon Prime Pantry
Q: Can I add non-Prime Pantry items to my shipping box?
While you can buy multiple items when using “Prime Pantry,” any product that you purchase that is not available in the “Prime Pantry” shop does not qualify for the $5.99 shipping rate.
These products will also not be considered part of your pantry box during purchase, either, which means that they won’t count towards your $35 minimum purchase price for free shipping.
For example, if you bought $30 worth of “Prime Pantry” goods and $15 of items not available in this shop, you would pay $45 for the products, $5.99 for the “Prime Pantry” shipping, and any other shipping costs associated with the other items you purchased.
If the items you bought qualify for “Amazon Prime” shipping, though, you may be eligible for two-day free shipping. All other fees applied to these purchases will also be done separately.
Q: Is a Prime Pantry membership needed?
All “Amazon Prime” members can use “Prime Pantry” to make purchases without signing up for a specific extra membership.
However, the benefit of signing up for the $4.99 monthly “Prime Pantry” membership is the lower minimum purchase threshold for free shipping.
With a membership, you get free shipping with purchases as low as $10.
However, the selection of products is the same, no matter what type of membership you do or do not purchase.
Any “Amazon Prime” users who plan on making many purchases every month may find the extra membership costs worth it.
For example, homes with a large number of family members looking to stock their shelves inexpensively may use this service to get products quickly, cheaply, and with free shipping. As a result, they can save even more money on what can be limited food budgets.
Q: Can commercial services use Prime Pantry?
Amazon does not operate as a provider of products for commercial businesses, such as shipping items to help stock a grocery store’s shelves with various food and home good items.
Shops who attempt to use Amazon’s services in this way are, technically, breaking the law because all of Amazon’s products are not designed for resale and should not be used to ship products to a business’ customers.
The same limitations are true of “Prime Pantry.” Grocery stores that want to use this service to purchase inexpensive goods cannot and must reach out to wholesale providers or other shipping companies, instead, to avoid any legal complications.
Buying Amazon products and reselling them takes money away from these wholesalers and shippers and doubles-down on fees such as various sales taxes, shipping costs, and much more in a way that can be damaging to businesses.
Q: Are Prime Pantry purchases taxed?
Sales taxes on Amazon products typically vary depending on a multitude of factors.
For example, some states don’t use sales tax or have different rates than their neighbors. Your location influences how much you pay for your “Prime Pantry” products in a variety of different ways.
For example, some states don’t apply sales taxes to goods but may demand these taxes on any item purchased from online retailers like Amazon.
Other states may want sales tax for household items that are not food, such as soap, paper towels, and any other thing that you purchase.
Pay attention to the checkout box when you use this service, as it will list any taxes that you pay on these goods.
Last update on 2020-06-04 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API